Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Motivated : Forgive and Forget

Asalamualaikum . Hello friends .
Alhamdulillah , we can live in this beautiful world created by Allah swt .
Alhamdulillah , we are still stand up for our future .
Alhamdulillah we are still alive .
okay now. I just start my post with ALHAMDULILLAH :)
I'm Muslim and i am Islam . Alhamdulillah .
based on my title , about Forgive and Forget !
as we know ,we are human . we are HUMAN. All human are created have problems . Right ?
okay , my story . I have one friend . She always talk about me behind me . i know she was talking about me every day . I know i'm not perfect but can you think ? did anyone perfect ? no right . but what should i do .just keep smiling like nothing happend. Just can pray . keep quiet . Just FORGIVE and forget . Forget about her .we have a lot . think to do . we cannot start the fight . we're islam

No comments:

Post a Comment